ALI operates redundant facilities located in Oak Ridge, TN and Anderson, SC. Our manufacturing departments are capable of printing on a wide variety of materials sourced from the top material suppliers in the pressure sensitive business. Whether your application is indoor, outdoor, enclosed or exposed, ALI has the capabilities and technical experience to produce the right labeling solution for you. Given our wide range of manufacturing equipment, we will offer you the best solution to meet your needs. Our most common projects include: pressure sensitive labels, specialty adhesives and UV resistant overlaminates, direct thermal, indirect thermal, abrasion resistant, high heat resistant labels, foam tapes, die cut insulator gaskets, barcoding, serialization labels, security labeling, tamper evident seals and chemical resistant multi-layered constructions.
- Flexographic presses: 1 to 10 colors ranging from 7” to 16” wide; with total print repeat lengths up to 24”
- Digital printing capabilities (CMYK+W) up to 8” wide with total digital finishing repeat lengths up to 18”. UV Cured Automotive Grade inks can be printed on a wide variety of UL-recognized pressure sensitive label stocks
- Service Bureau for thermal transfer and laser variable imprinting, short run digital capabilities for market prototyping and small production runs
- Roll to Roll in-line Hot Stamping
- Color Master Pantone and Special Match color verification using Xrite Exact Spectrodensitometer.
- In-line UV Digital Inkjet for variable imprinting of alphanumeric bar codes and other variable data
- Comprehensive label engineering support for design, testing, prototypes, and agency approvals
- Full graphic design, art prep (HD Flexo) and digital asset management support
- Screen Printing (flatbed and rotary) to produce; Metal Nameplates, Graphic Overlays, Labels, Decals, Polyurethane Dome Graphics, Electronic Insulating and Shielding Components