Thermal Transfer Labels
Thermal transfer printing technology allows high-speed production of all types of labels with barcodes and variable data. ALI can provide stock and custom blank or preprinted thermal transfer labels to meet your specific needs. Thermal transfer printing may be the most economical solution to your label needs and labels can be designed for short-term use or for long-lasting durability.
There are many applications in which thermal transfer labels are utilized with barcodes and variable data on demand:
- Products and package identification (UPC codes)
- Warehouse identification (RFID tags)
- Part Identification in the Automotive Industry (2D barcodes)
- Consumer product identification (QR codes)
- Pharmaceutical products identification (UDI codes)
- Chemical products identification (GHS labeling)
ALI also manufactures UL recognized thermal transfer labels combined with an approved thermal transfer ribbon.
Visit our Thermal Transfer Products page for ribbons, printers and other related products or call one of our printing experts to help you with your application.